My oldest son Riley attended the June 3rd session of Dunwoody Speed Camp with a bunch of other middle school boys and really got something out of the drills presented. Riley also enjoyed the overall instruction by two graduating high school athlete standouts, Jake Hudgins of Dunwoody and Chris Varalla of Marist.
The next large scale, one day camp is taking place on Sunday June 24th, 2012 and Riley has already signed up. In fact we have been impressed enough to try to attend at least one of the many group (or individual) sessions every week in order to add variety to his physical fitness training.
- Running Technique & Form Improvement
- Increased Leg Strength & Flexibility
- Over-speed, Resistance, & Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Increased Quickness & Reaction Time
- Explosion Resistance Training
- Top Speed & Acceleration Training
- Development of Mental Toughness & Confidence
- Development of Strong Student Athlete Characteristics
- Advice & Education on Good Nutritional Habits
- Fun & Competitive Drills